Silva Serena Double Dresser - stock in white
Serena Double Dresser is a baby furniture essential for a safe and functional nursery. Featuring six large drawers equipped with a hydraulic soft-closing system, offer storage and convenience.
Made in Europe
English dove-tailed drawers with dual-height adjustment and anti-detachment systems
German made hydraulic soft-closing guaranteed for 80,000 cycles.
Anti-tipping and wall anchoring systems
Non-toxic finishes and glues
W: 54 1/2 inches
D: 20 7/8 inches
H: 900 mm - 35 7/16 inches
- MADE IN EUROPE. Silva furniture (all collections, all items) is made in Europe with European wood and hardware. All wood supplies comply with the FSC Requirements for sustainable harvesting.
- SOLID WOOD. All Silva cribs are made of 100% Solid Hardwood (Beechwood). Case goods have some engineered components while all tension and weight bearing elements are made of Beechwood.
- NON-TOXIC / HEALTHY. All finishes are non-toxic, either water-based or oil based without VOCs, Formaldehyde, Phthalates, Lead, or any other toxic components.
- Case goods are standardly equipped with GERMAN hydraulic SOFT-CLOSING drawers guaranteed for 80,000 cycles or approx. 73 years.
- Hardware systems offer ANTI-TIPPING drawer locks, DUAL-HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT systems and trigger latch release feature.
- All Silva products are FINISHED ON BOTH SIDES, inside and out, adding superior resistance to environmental humidity and temperature varia ons.
- Drawers are made with the HALF-BLIND ENGLISH DOVE-TAIL technique for extended life.
- All Silva case goods have a DUST-PROOF bottoms.
- All Silva cases come with WALL-ANCHORING (anti-tipping) restraints.