Milk Street True Traditional Crib
This traditional crib boasts angular lines of deeply distressed Spruce with a cubist style, you will truly own a “one of a kind” piece of art! . Minimal. Efficient. Clean. Unlike most furniture classified as contemporary, our True Collection works well with all styles.
This is Milk Street's only “traditional style” crib, meaning it has no high-back so it does not need to be positioned against a wall. It can be floated in the center of a room! The traditional True crib is ideal for that smaller space nursery.
Our cribs are built to last through adolescence and beyond with icon design and one-of-a-kind finishes. Bottom line: you won't find a better built crib anywhere.
The True 3-in-1 convertible crib converts with ease from crib to toddler bed and day bed (conversion kit sold separately). This crib fits a standard size crib mattress (sold separately).
- Solid Acacia Wood on the Acacia with Snow Finish
- Deeply sandblasted Spruce wood framing on Mud with Snow and Snowstorm
- Converts to Toddler Bed and Day Bed (Kit sold separately)
- Unique 20-Step Finish process, no two are alike
- Mattress adjusts to three heights (Mattress Sold Separately)
Materials: MADE FROM SOLID WOOD! Grade A Spruce, Grade A Poplar. All Milk Street products are finished using only Greenguard Gold certified paints and stains.
Dimensions: 58"L x 43"H x 30"W