Maxtrix Twin XL Triple Bunk with Ladders
Whether you have multiple children sharing a room or a need a solution to accommodate overnight guests, our triple bunk bed is a space saving way to sleep three. Twin XL size adds 4” of length to accommodate longer legs. Patented Rock Lock system keeps stacked beds super sturdy.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Strong: Tested to hold 2,000 lbs (that’s 5 x the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily separates into 3 standard beds or converts to a loft
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available in Full XL size.
Create the perfect shared room or sleepover-headquarters with our triple bunk bed! Stacked design means you sleep three while keeping valuable floor space.
Twin XL size = standard twin width (42.5”) + additional 4” length (84”). Requires Twin XL mattress.
Recommended ceiling height of 9-10 ft. While it may be tall, this design isn't very wide so will still fit in narrow rooms or spaces.
Solid wood ladder with extra wide, grooved steps for safe climbing. Option for straight ladder which sits flush and saves space, or angle ladder + handrail, an easier choice for young children.
Customize for fun or function by pairing with matching trundle bed or storage drawers.
Sleep easy knowing Maxtrix’s patented Rock Lock system makes bunk beds super sturdy.
Convert as your needs change – easily separate into individual twin XL beds, or turn them into lofts.
Straight Ladder Option: L: 84" x D: 46.5" x H: 92"
Angled Ladder Option: L: 84" x D: 73.75" x H: 92"
NOTE: Ladders are reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 32.25" (between bottom and middle bed), 30" (between middle and top bed)