Maxtrix Twin High Loft Bed with Stairs with Long Desk
Our high loft with stairs becomes the ultimate sleep + study combo! Attached matching desk creates a functional spot for schoolwork and frees up valuable floorspace in your child’s bedroom. Easy to climb staircase steps double as storage drawers.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Staircase can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a lower loft, to a bunk bed, or to a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a full size loft bed.
Raised bed = space underneath. We added a desk to our high loft to create a super functional study nook. Give your child their own spot to complete homework, free from distractions.
Choose from long desk that runs the length of the bed or our version with optional storage drawers. Each style connects directly to the bed legs, for a sturdy, clean finish. Desks remove easily when no longer needed, leaving you with a classic high loft.
Stairs make it easy for kids to climb up top, and comfortable for parents as well. Each step doubles as a drawer – built in storage to help keep your child’s room tidy!
This setup can see your child through to college, and still converts easily back to a basic twin bed, or repurpose for younger siblings.
L: 100.75” x D: 42.5” x H: 71”