Maxtrix Twin High Corner Loft with Straight Ladder and Angled Ladder
Maximize floor space and accommodate the needs of growing children! Two raised beds connected to form an “L” shape that fits perfectly in a bedroom corner, saving valuable floorspace. Over 4 ft of underbed clearance, ideal for a desk, storage or play space.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Converts to a different height loft, a bunk bed, or a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a full size loft bed.
Our high corner loft is just that – two high loft beds connected in a super functional “L” shape that fits perfectly in your bedroom corner.
Tall loft bed = more floor space. If ceiling height is not an issue, take your bed up with the high loft. Underbed height measures 52.5”, great for older or taller children and ideally suited to fit desk or storage.
With sleeping accommodations for two, it’s the ultimate solution for a shared bedroom or child who loves to host sleepovers.
Space saving straight ladder sits flush against the bed, minimizing overall footprint. Angle version sticks out at a slant and features sturdy + comfortable handrail, making it easier to climb.
This style can see your child through to college, and still converts back to a basic twin bed, or repurpose for younger siblings.
L: 122.5" x D: 80" x H: 71"
NOTE: Ladders are reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 53" (measured from the floor to the slats of the bed)