Maxtrix Full Mid Loft Bed with Ladder
Space for sleep, study and play all one place makes this the ultimate combination of fun and function. More underbed space, but not too high, our full size Mid Loft = the perfect happy medium! Customizable ladder style and location.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs. (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a higher loft, to a bunk bed, or to a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a twin size loft bed.
Raised high enough for ample underbed space, but still suitable for younger children and low ceilings, our full size mid loft bed with ladder works for all. It's safe, functional and fun!
Full size = extra room for growing kids, sleepovers or snuggling with parents. 10+ inches higher than the low loft – perfect for storage, study or play.
Choose straight or angle ladder style, and front or end orientation. Space saving straight ladder sits flush against the bed. Angle version sticks out at a slant making it easier to climb.
Use floor space under the loft for fun games (optional cute under bed curtains), storage (matching dressers or bookshelves), or add your own kids furniture.
This Maxtrix Mid Loft Bed is a great choice for younger ages; but it’s designed it to easily convert into a taller loft, a bunk or standard full bed as kids + families grow. Built to last.
Straight Ladder on Front Option: L: 80" x D: 61.5" x H: 61.5"
Straight Ladder on End Option: L: 84" x D: 57.5" x H: 61.5"
Angled Ladder on Front Option: L: 80" x D: 88.75" x H: 61.5"
Angled Ladder on End Option: L: 107.5" x D: 57.5" x H: 61.5"
NOTE: Ladders are reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 44.25" (measured from the slats of the lower bed to the slats of the upper bed)